Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And we are heading home!

It's 3:30am here on Thursday morning. We are heading to the airport in an hour.
I hope and pray our trip home is a safe and FAST.
We have plenty of pictures to share with everyone!!!

I can't wait for some comfort food!!!!!! So, mom if you are reading this when is it ready?

6 comments:

Lisa Brotherton said...

Sending you prayers for safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you had a great visit! Can't wait to see pictures:) Safe travels. Megan

Hilary Marquis said...

Have a safe flight. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little princess!

Jackie said...

Wishing you safe travels and so glad you had this time with your little Josie.

Monica said...

I'm excited to see your pictures! Hoping to hear soon fo your safe and FAST trip back to your boys!
Best wishes to you,
Monica

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki

P.S. - Can't wait to see photos of Josie!!