Our third and last visit with Josie went by to fast. She is such a content baby. She is very laid back. We got to feed her again today, she wasn't very hungry, I think she is getting a cold. I tried to give her a little massage through her clothes today, she really loved it. I stretched her legs, arms and she would just lay and look at me. She became very relaxed. I didn't want to leave her, it's one of the hardest things I have done. Only thing getting me through this is knowing I have two wonderful boys waiting for me at home..I can't wait to bring her home so she can meet her big brothers!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My heart aches for you!!! We'll pray that the time will go by quickly for you!!
Post a Comment