Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home at last! 1-18-08

We went through 5 different countries...and of course we get to the United States and they lose our luggage in Chicago. We had to wait until 3 in the morning to get our luggage, they put it on the wrong flight. So, we found a very nice hotel in Louisville. We finally made it home Friday at 4pm. Long trip but it was worth it..just to meet Josie. It was hard leaving the boys at home with Grandma and Aunt D. I knew they would be taken good care of. Then the hardest part was leaving that sweet baby over there. She just melted our hearts. The first day was great, but the second day I fell in love. I was holding her and she let a big sigh of relief and I could feel her heart beat next to mine..that was it for me... I think she had Danny at hello :)
The last day I was checking our myspace site. When Steven Curtis Chapman song came on "when love takes you in" I hadn't cried until I heart that sound, it really hit home and hard!
You will have to go back into my blog archives and watch the video...

No comments: