Oh my goodness, Johnda, she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Those eyes are so expressive. Girl, you are going to have to invest in some BIG STICKS in a few years. Thanks for the update!!
She is such a doll! I would love to make her a shirt. You can email me at rahatch at msn dot com. Just let me know her size and if you prefer turtleneck or not, and short or long sleeves. I leave tomorrow for a 5 day cruise, so I won't be able to start on it until next weekend. I hope that's ok!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, Johnda, she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Those eyes are so expressive. Girl, you are going to have to invest in some BIG STICKS in a few years. Thanks for the update!!
She is such a doll! I would love to make her a shirt. You can email me at rahatch at msn dot com. Just let me know her size and if you prefer turtleneck or not, and short or long sleeves. I leave tomorrow for a 5 day cruise, so I won't be able to start on it until next weekend. I hope that's ok!
Verrry cute pictures of your QT :) Happy New Year!!!
Jackie
Oh my gosh! She is just beautiful!!!
She is just gorgeous! I am so amazed at how many beautiful children come out of Kyrgyzstan. Her hair is priceless.
Post a Comment