Dec. 18 was our 1 year anniversary for our referral. I'm just amazed what a year can do. On the 17th I kept thinking a year ago I never knew about Josie...I was thinking we would never get a referral...should we adopt...I was am emotional wreck. On the 18th. I kept thinking about how happy we are with Josie. And what a difference she has made in our family. I can't wait for Christmas...The joys of having a baby in the house. I have so many picture to post, I guess I'll wait til after Christmas and just post them all.
To all of my blog buddies...What difference has a year made for you and your family?
Blessings to each and everyone...And Let's remember It's Jesus's Birthday we are celebrating...
Monday, December 22, 2008
What a year can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't find your email so I'm just posting here. Thank you SO much for the comment on the blog about how Josie threw those "hissy fits" (that's what we call them) as well. We are going to start her in a part-time daycare in January (likely a home daycare or church MDO) so I'm hopeful that will help. She's not been around any babies since she's been home (8 weeks now) and that might be it as well. It's a HORRIBLE experience for everyone when she gets this way and we rack our brains trying to figure out how to make it better. It's so helpful to know that others have experienced it and that it's not something "wrong", you know? Hope you had a great Christmas. We did!!
And I bet you remember so many details from that day, don't you?! Dec 22 is also Alex's Gotcha Day...something special about it!
Post a Comment