Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE BUG!

We are truly blessed. Our baby girl turned 1 on the 16th. We celebrated on Oct. 18th.
On the 18th was our 6 month anniversary since she came home to the USA.

Weight: 16.7
Teeth: 6
Walking good...loves to eat!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY that is too much cuteness for me to handle! adorable...the smile, the eyes, the hair, the outfit! Too much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby Josie!!! She is beautiful!!!!

Maria said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her outfit. WHERE did you get the shirt? I'll HAVE to have one like it come March!!! I can't believe she is 1 already. I followed your blog religiously while you were waiting, traveling and since you've been home. WOW -- where does the time go? She is absolutely adorable!!

Monica said...

Beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Josie!!!

Margaret and Tom said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Josie!
:) I can't believe how big she is getting :) Cute Lady Bug too :)

Rachel said...

Seriously...this is why we have girls. I think she gets cuter every time I see new pics (I probably always say that, but it's true). She's growing so well! Scarlett was right around 19 pounds at 1 year, so I think they are on the same track (expect Josie is walking earlier...whoo hoo!)

Jackie said...

I'm not sure how I missed these posts. I think the slide show on top threw me off!!

So, happy belated birthday to Josie. She is looking so wonderful!!

Jackie