We have some new teeth, 4 to exact...4 on top have broke through and she has 3 coming in on the bottom...cranky little girl. She has learned how to play peek a boo.
SO,SO cute!!! She is taking more and more steps alone..Which breaks my heart.
It's hard to believe she will be a year old next month!!! Sometime I sit and think back a year ago...I would not be able to image a year down the road a new baby in the house and how God has truly blessed us!! When we went to the beach with my sister, like we always do in June. She and I was sitting on the beach with Josie playing and I start crying...And said last year just us sitting on the beach and then this year Josie is sitting here with us..What a year can do. What a blessing!
We had to have our post adoption update for Kyrygzstan on Wednesday. Everything went
great..And now we get to do a yearly update until Josie is 14!!!! yikes.
I still keep up with my adoption friends blogs, I'm sorry I just don't have time
to comment. I still read and say prayers for each and everyone one of you, whether
you have your baby or still waiting.
Blessings to all~!
Friday, September 26, 2008
New teeth and updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It is amazing what can change in a year. I was just thinking that myself this am....I can't believe Josie will be one year old soon!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment