Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Enjoying the day in the pool!

We are doing great, getting ready for the beach. We leave on the 14th. And can't wait. I'm not sure how Josie will do with the long drive..But I pray she does good.
We enjoyed the day by the pool and then headed in for a WONDERFUL nap!!!! I love swimming in the pool and then coming in and hitting that cold bedroom!!! Josie like the water, her big thing to do is trying to walk..she wants to get down and hold your fingers and walk!!! Like a big girl





4 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

What a beautiful little mermaid! I am glad she liked the water. I love her swimsuit, too cute :)

Jackie said...

I love the middle picture...she is sooo cute. Nola was just like that with the walking...watch out, Josie will have everyone walking her all over the place before you know it ;)

Michele said...

Josie is getting so big, & looks like she likes the water also.I think she gets bigger & cuter everytime you put up photos. Have fun at the beach

Margaret and Tom said...

Oh sooo cute! Love the swim suit! Please add me to the blog roll! My email is margoh28@sbcglobal.net