I would love to be on your list of people that can read your blog. I hope you remember me we stayed at the AMG when you came back to get Joise. We got a blog called (dreamtocometrue.blogspot.com) We have not gone back to get our little girl yet, but can't wait. Reading your blog. helps me get though this wait.
Josie is such a cutie and you are such a great resource. I would love to still be able to read your blog and stay in touch! Thx! monica 1216 @ yahoo.com
please add me too angi_Shar@yahoo.com. IO am waiting to get my baby from Bishkek baby house. I am caught up in the delay mess. Reading your blog has helped me get through. angi_Shar@yahoo.com
I'd love to keep following your story. I live just across the river from Louisville, KY. We are in the process of adopting from Russia but don't know where God might lead us after that :)
Hi Johnda, We are back home with Dylan and I am just now geting caught up on reading up on everyone's blog. Please add me to the invite list. indieivy@hotmail.com
My husband and I have loved reading your blog and would love to be added to your private blog, we are judt about ready to finish our dossier so now the real wait begins
16 comments:
Hey girl -- don't have your email as I'm not back from Kyrg yet but want to be added - mblatham@charter.net. THANKS!
I would love to be on your list of people that can read your blog.
I hope you remember me we stayed at the AMG when you came back to get Joise. We got a blog called (dreamtocometrue.blogspot.com) We have not gone back to get our little girl yet, but can't wait. Reading your blog. helps me get though this wait.
Please add me too!
I hope you'll add me. Jpritch23@charter.net.
Josie is such a cutie and you are such a great resource. I would love to still be able to read your blog and stay in touch!
Thx!
monica 1216 @ yahoo.com
Please, please, please add me to the list!
allygirl430@yahoo.com
Hi Johnda! I'd love to be added as well. betsy_pickett@hotmail.com
Love her bikini. I would love to keep reading. My email is rahatch@msn.com.
Andrea
my email is collinghams@gmail.com
please add me:)
I've been following your blog for a while, and would be honored if I was added :)
s.jesandryan@yahoo.com
please add me too angi_Shar@yahoo.com. IO am waiting to get my baby from Bishkek baby house. I am caught up in the delay mess. Reading your blog has helped me get through.
angi_Shar@yahoo.com
Angie
I would love to be added too! It helps pass the time knowing what we have to look forward to! Patricstein@Yahoo.com
Please add me to your list.
Thank you!!
Patricia
Patricstein@Yahoo.com
I'd love to keep following your story. I live just across the river from Louisville, KY. We are in the process of adopting from Russia but don't know where God might lead us after that :)
heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net
www.russianblessings.wordpress.ccom
Hi Johnda,
We are back home with Dylan and I am just now geting caught up on reading up on everyone's blog. Please add me to the invite list. indieivy@hotmail.com
My husband and I have loved reading your blog and would love to be added to your private blog, we are judt about ready to finish our dossier so now the real wait begins
Post a Comment