Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

We should on our way to Lexington to catch our plane

Boy yesterday was a rough day, I work up vomiting, coughing, major headache...and having trouble breathing. So, off to the doctor I go. They first give me a breathing treatment and then tell me I have a stomach virus, bronchitis...I have not been this sick in years!!! I'm finally able to sit up this morning..and drinking some sprite and eating dry toast.

We decided just to fly out on Saturday..and praying I feel better.
Maybe it's a good thing we still don't have our visa's for Kazakhstan
If we get our visa's here we don't have to stay in Bishkek an extra 3-5 days.
So, we are praying that we will get them today and have them overnighted to
us.

So, our schedule has changed:
Saturday: fly out of Lexington, Ky
Leave Almaty Tuesday 15th to Huntington, Wv

We might get to leave earlier if our visa's come today...let's keep our fingers
crossed..and pray I start feeling better!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, We are leaving on Sat. also, we will pray that you get your visa today. We just got ours 1/2 hour ago, good luck. I think we are staying in the same place. So hope to see you later. Michele

Jackie said...

Oh dear...I hope you feel better soon.

Maria said...

HOW Awful for you!! I'm so hoping you are 100% well by Saturday. HUGS!