What an amazing day...We walked into the orphanage...I was trying to stay calm and not cry...well, before we walked into the doors of her room..I lost it...They handed that sweet baby to us...She did nothing but SMILE!!! She has grown and that beautiful head of hair is longer...She is just amazing..
She is eating good and sleeping a lot. We are trying to keep her up more this evening. She is sleeping good at night, but has a runny nose and that wakes her up a little..
We did receive my luggage on Gotcha day...Danny's and Josie's showed up today.
We are staying at the Silk Road Lodge, it's nice..WONDERFUL food..Last night
I thought I would lick the plate lol. We are going to do some shopping tomorrow.
Hopefully pick up our Visa's for Kazakstan..We are planning on heading to Kaz
on Saturday, rest on Sunday..Go to our SOS clinic appointment on Monday..
We get home we dunno???
But as of tonight..we feel blessed knowing God has been with us the whole time.
Looking at Josie, her smiling at us..Just knowing she is ours..I still can't believe it, and don't think it has hit me yet, I think it will really hit us when we land and we see our boys...Oh I miss them..
Thursday, April 10, 2008
GOTCHA DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Yayy, Josie!! Congrats. WOO HOO!!! Look at those big brown eyes. She's a beauty. So happy for you!
Hope all goes well from here on out :)
Oh she is just gorgeous! Congrats!! So glad to hear things are going well!! I have been checking your blog religiously waiting to hear about "Gotcha Day". Best of luck on the rest of the trip!!
Congratulations!!! She looks wonderful and so happy to see you. It's quite a rush of emotions...you made me cry :) Give her a kiss from Anara and I.
Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much, I have been dying to hear that you had Josie in your arms. She looks fabulous and soooo happy!! I am so happy for your family! Continue to be safe and enjoy this wonderful trip...Love the part about "licking the plate" I agree the Silk Road food seemed much better to me than Asia Mtn.:)
Congratulations to you and your family! Josie is adorable and you all look sooooo happy!
Karen
Congratulations! I hope it goes well for the rest of the trip and you are home soon! I know you can't wait for your family to be together again! I bet the boys are anxiously waiting to meet their sister. She looks so happy--and those dimples! Just beautiful!
I'm SO HAPPY for you all. I know you are just so happy. Doesn't it just seem unreal? She is a beauty!! Congratulations.
Congratulations Johnda and family! She is beautiful! I have been thinking about you, and I'm so glad to hear that you have Josie in your arms!
WONDERFUL!!! So happy for you and especially happy for Josie to finally be on her way HOME.
:)
Monica
Wow- congrats! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful! Love those eyes and that smile.
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your long but well worth it journey!! Very happy for you all!
Congratulations! So glad things finally pulled together. She is such a cutie!!!
I sit here looking at the pictures of you guys on myspace and look turning to your blog.. and the song is playing in the background and tears of joy are running down my face. She looks so peaceful in your guys arms.. get her home! i want to hold her so bad...
How much cuter can she be?? I'm in tears thinking about you walking in and holding her as yours forever.
This is SO WONDERFUL!!! So happy for all of you. She is gorgeous and I love the pink puff:)
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! And what a beautiful family!
Post a Comment