Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

And we are off!

As we sit in the Lexington, Ky airport those boys are on my mind..It was very hard leaving them at the gate...It breaks my heart everytime to see them cry knowing they are hurting...But we won't be gone long..And Doretha will take great care of them...
So, We will not post anything until we get to Bishkek

4 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

I'll be anxiously waiting! God bless :)

Betsy said...

Johnda, my husband and I are praying for you and your husband! We hope you have safe travels and can't wait to hear that you have been reunited with your precious Josie FOR GOOD! :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Your counter finally says ZERO days until Josie is in your arms! Hoping all is going well. I can't wait to hear/read all about it.

janiece said...

Hope to hear good news soon! I keep checking!