Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Travel Dates!

Just wanted to share our travel dates..
We plan on leaving here on April 4, 2008
We have to be in Bishkek on April 7, 2008
We are hoping to be home April 14, 2008!!!

Now the count down begins!!

God is good!!

8 comments:

Lisa Brotherton said...

Amazing!
Did they give you a shortened 30 wait for "time already spent in suspended limbo"? You surely deserve the break!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

So soon! Yay!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!

Rachel said...

This is incredible! I can't believe you are traveling so soon, but I am THRILLED that you are! I agree with Lisa, you deserve it. Congrats and I'll definitely be following your journey.

Ivy Lee said...

Wow, I am living vicariously through you right now. I can't wait for you to get Josie home.

Monica said...

God IS good.
:)
I'm so happy for Josie to finally be almost ready to come home forever to her family! Best wishes for safe and easy traveling.

janiece said...

Hotel Kazzhol. You can google it. Reasonable, nothing fancy but we've stayed there before with Rauan's adoption.
I can't wait to hear all the details!

Margaret and Tom said...

Wow, that is amazing! What great news for you and your family, Josie will be home soon!