Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The planning!

For the past two days all we have done is planned!
We finally got our hotels reserved.
Asian Mountain in Bishkek...I know I wasn't very happy their but, I couldn't find anywhere else :(
Hotel Kazzol in Almaty
We leave April 3 Thursday...drive to Lexington Ky...fly out 2:20pm
Arrive in Bishkek Saturday morning (Kyrgyzstan time)
Saturday: Sleep all day
Sunday: Do some shopping
Monday: GOTCHA day!!! We finally have that sweet baby in our arms!
Tuesday: Leave for Almaty (April 8Th) SOS appointment
Wed.: Embassy appointment
Thursday: Pick up paper work
Friday: ???
Saturday: April 12 320am leave for HOME
Arrive in Lexington, Ky 445pm
Drive 2 hours!!! WE are finally home!

Well, that's what we are hoping for!!!

Wow..how much stuff does a baby need?? What all do you pack..the kitchen sink will not fit in the suit case...How many outfits does a girl need??? I'm afraid not to over pack...SO I have pack, repacked...rerepacked :)

Samuel and Johnny are going to stay w/ my sister. We are trying to get their schedules figured out...They both play golf..Johnny runs track...and most days they have both..I know my sister, Mom, Danny's Mom can keep up with them.

We did find out that Danny's work give $7500 for adoption fees...We thought it was $5,000. So, we are glad because our air line tickets are double the price we paid for them in January. He also found out we can get the money back as soon as we fill out the paper work..Yipppeeee

My sister and bf Christy are trying to plan a Welcome Home Party for Miss Josie..
They are trying to get it for the 19th of April. I thought it would be better to have a Welcome home party...let the everyone come, eat and enjoy every one's company! So, if you want to come either email me or leave a comment..We would love to see everyone..and show off our little lady!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm SO Glad to hear about your adoption benefits from work!! What blessing. :-) I'm also so glad she will be home soon! Hugs!