God bless you Johnda, I just know you will be hearing soon. Please keep your faith strong. We are all holding your family, including Josie, close in our hearts and minds.
Oh no. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. Your family, and little Josie, will be in our prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way.
just passing by. Your daughter is beautiful. I just received a referral on Tuesday and have been traking your case to give me a idea of what is in store for me as far as wait goes.
7 comments:
God bless you Johnda, I just know you will be hearing soon. Please keep your faith strong. We are all holding your family, including Josie, close in our hearts and minds.
That's so frustrating! What is your agency telling you? I hope it happens soon.
{{{hugs}}}
Oh no. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. Your family, and little Josie, will be in our prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way.
How hard this all must be for you! I'm praying that you get news ASAP that you've gone to court!!! HUGS!!!
What?! I'm sorry you're on a roller coaster...hang in there. Happy Easter!
just passing by. Your daughter is beautiful. I just received a referral on Tuesday and have been traking your case to give me a idea of what is in store for me as far as wait goes.
Angie Sharp
www.chinabebe.blogspot.com
Oh geez Johnda--that stinks. I'm so sorry that all of this is happening. I'm thinking of you and you are in my prayers!
Post a Comment