Details to follow!!!!! Boy I'm doing a lot of happy dances!!!!
"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord...."
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She looks so peaceful...must be dreaming of coming home soon to two great brothers and the most loving parents in the world. You all are still in my prayers daily.
Oh Johnda, I just peeked at your blog before I left work and I saw the good news, this is wonderful news, it will not be long now and we will be looking at pictures of you holding Josie in your arms. Congratulations!
Hi Johnda & Family, I found your blog through the Kyrgyzstan Yahoo group and have been following each step! My husband and I are almost "paper-ready" and will hopefully be not too far behind you.
I am praying for you in this time of waiting and anticipation! We are so excited for you and can't wait to read about all that is ahead.
12 comments:
She looks so peaceful...must be dreaming of coming home soon to two great brothers and the most loving parents in the world. You all are still in my prayers daily.
Leah
Oh Johnda, I just peeked at your blog before I left work and I saw the good news, this is wonderful news, it will not be long now and we will be looking at pictures of you holding Josie in your arms. Congratulations!
YES! Hallelujah! What a beautiful little sleepy angel.
Happy Dance away :) Can't wait to hear the details!!
Hi Johnda & Family,
I found your blog through the Kyrgyzstan Yahoo group and have been following each step! My husband and I are almost "paper-ready" and will hopefully be not too far behind you.
I am praying for you in this time of waiting and anticipation! We are so excited for you and can't wait to read about all that is ahead.
Best Wishes,
Betsy
Yayyy!!!
YEAH!!!! Can't wait to hear the details.
She is PRECIOUS:)
Yahoo!!! Great news!
Looking forward to hearing the details! SO exciting.
Best wishes!!!
Monica
YEAH!!! Another happy dance from Wisconsin for you and Josie!
Thank you God! I am Dancing in California for you!
What a relief! Can't wait to hear more good news for Josie and all of you!
YES YES YES!! This is WONDERFUL news! I am so excited that soon Josie will be coming home!
Post a Comment