Well we are just waiting...No news on the adoption.
We are keeping busy with the boys. They are still playing basketball.
Real Estate has started to pick up. Hoping to write a contract tomorrow...
And that would help with the adoption fund..We are working on coming up
with about $17,000 plus our travel expenses. We have prayed that God will
give us a way to come up with money..And I know he will..
So, does anyone need to buy a home?? Or know anybody that wants to buy or sell?
I give nice gift certicates for referrals...
www.johndamcguire.com
Blessings to all :)
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Just waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I know how excruciating the wait can be. I hope you hear something soon!
i want to buy a house... ahahahhah we already knew that...
Hang in there. God will find a way for the mountains it seems you have to climb. She is so worth this agony. In our prayers!!
Post a Comment