We have spoke to our agency, don't get me wrong they have been wonderful. But, at first we thought it would be 4-6 weeks until we pick Josie up.Now they are saying 8 weeks! We need this baby girl home, not just for us but for that sweet baby. She doesn't need to laying around in a crib all day and night. She needs to be loved,held, rocked, kissed and spoiled! And she needs to meet her big brothers!
We want her home before Easter! She spent Christmas all alone.
So,let's all pray and pray hard God will have this baby home before Easter! I know it's in God's time and everything will work out! I just can't help that I have fallen in love with her, and we want her home!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Say a little prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Johnda,
I know how hard the wait is and we will join you in praying that it is as short as possible. Try to remember that Josie knows no different, and she is being well cared for. Not in the same manner that you would, but they do care about her. It will be alright, I'm here if you need to talk.
I cant believe that.. Its crazy, she does need to be home for Easter. I dont want her there alone without you guys... She is in my prayers that she gets to come home sooner!
Oh Johnda, that is heart breaking!! But, keep this in mind God has been caring for little Josie all along. Afterall it was through Him that brought you all and Josie together. He will continue to care for her and I know His arms are wrapped around you and little Josie as well. keep the faith and know that my prayers are for her to come home to her Mommy and Daddy and brothers very soon.
Love hugs and many prayers,
Lisa
Oh Johnda, that is heart breaking!! But, keep this in mind God has been caring for little Josie all along. Afterall it was through Him that brought you all and Josie together. He will continue to care for her and I know His arms are wrapped around you and little Josie as well. keep the faith and know that my prayers are for her to come home to her Mommy and Daddy and brothers very soon.
Love hugs and many prayers,
Lisa
Hi Johnda, Just thought I would let you know I am charging $15 for everyone who has gotten me to stylize their blog previously to get it redone. I now have let the customers pick their own backgrounds so you can pick something perfect, and add Josie's face in there! Plus, the new layout is a bit wider and with a cleaner look. Let me know if you are interested...
Nikki
ncochrane3@hotmail.com
Johnda- We have been praying you get your travel dates fast. I feel so much for those of you that have two trips...I can understand the requirement, I even see some advantages to it...but you have to be doing the hardest thing ever right now.
As for our medicals- we got a two page office document- Apgars, birth weight and height, head circumference...updates on that...Vaccines, specialist exams (only had one- neurologist), mental and motor development (description of what she could do) and a little info on her birth mother. Not a whole lot I guess, but more than I expected.
Post a Comment