Well we have been told we can travel to meet Josie on Jan. 13....
TEN days...So, we are online looking at hotels, air line tickets ect...
OH MY!!!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Time to Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well we have been told we can travel to meet Josie on Jan. 13....
TEN days...So, we are online looking at hotels, air line tickets ect...
OH MY!!!!
Russell |
Bishkek |
|
Add this to your site |
7 comments:
Johnda,
I am so excited for you. Keep us up to date as you can.
I am waiting to get my agencies okay to send in my CIS application...
All of these referals have me chomping at the bit!
Lisa B
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey.
Good luck!
Wow! What an amazing feeling that must be! I am truly happy for you. Everything is moving so fast!
Ten days notice! That's great...we had three :) Good luck with the reservations and congratulations!
That is so exciting!!
Nikki
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited for you and your family :)
Hi Johnda
I recieved your question about my experience with Aeroflot. Back a few years ago, it was an absolute nightmare thinking about it, but then in the last 6 to 8 months, They have been totaly transformed. New planes and a streemlined Moscow airport. I just booked 4 flights today myself, and was a little dissapointed that I will be trans atlantic on KLM....Not that I have anything about KLM it's just that the Aeroflot is still not that popular for what ever reason ans the flights have lost os room on them. This will be my ninth trip personaly with aeroflot, traveling personaly and with groups, representing over 200 individual flights, and have never lost a bag. or had any problem....other then the 10 hour layover you will face in an airport with hardly any chairs.
I wil be bringing a small airmatress in my carry on from now on. As a side note, My Mom and some of her friends will be coming over in a few months, and Aeroflot will be the first choice.
I hape you have a good trip, and maybe we will be there and see you for trip 2.
Blessings John
Post a Comment