Love 'em. I'm gonna check the site now and may have to get Little Squirt a personalized bib and burp cloth, too.
You are so funny! I am happy for you. I just bought a pair of pink boots for Jyly that squeak everytime she steps. It's going to drive her Papa crazy!
She's a beauty and I love the bibs, etc. I'm going to have to check it out!!Our baby was born 4 days before her!
They are so cute!! It's fun buying clothing for girls.
Adorable! Her name looks even cuter written on something.
Post a Comment
REI.com Coupons
5 comments:
Love 'em. I'm gonna check the site now and may have to get Little Squirt a personalized bib and burp cloth, too.
You are so funny! I am happy for you. I just bought a pair of pink boots for Jyly that squeak everytime she steps. It's going to drive her Papa crazy!
She's a beauty and I love the bibs, etc. I'm going to have to check it out!!
Our baby was born 4 days before her!
They are so cute!! It's fun buying clothing for girls.
Adorable! Her name looks even cuter written on something.
Post a Comment