Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

So, where are we in the adoptiong process?

Just wanted to leave a post that would help family and friend that have not gone through an adoption. So, after we accepted our referral we wait for an invitation to visit her. We are hoping it will be sometime around Jan. 16. But we haven't heard anything. That visit should be about 5 days or so. Come home without her :(. Wait until our paper work is done in Kyrgyzstan which should take about 4-6 weeks..Then we go bring our daughter home (that sounds cool "our daughter"), that trip will be a longer one.
I got her bedding in the mail today, and I was so excited to open the box...then I looked at it ...
Yuck it looks. Well, not what I thought it should look like. So, I will probably return it. I should have known. Oh well, I tired. I have bought several outfits, and my sister came over the other night with some clothes for her. A beautiful Christmas dress for next year. I can't wait to see her in it. Well, I'm off to the Dr I have been sick with the running nose, cough..you name it for 7 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for her to get her... Im so excited... She brings a smile your guys faces each time someone mention her.. Im happy for you guys!