Saturday we had family over to see the pictures and to watch the video.
Everyone thought she was a keeper! I was talking and telling everyone about
her having the number 7 on all her clothes, bibs ect. And Danny's uncle Bob
said that's a good number. I said really why..he said 7 is God's number.
God rested on the 7th day, 7th means complete...WOW, if that didn't hit
home. God has been with us very step of the way. He shows us little signs from
time to time, we just have to stop, look and listen.
So, what do you all think...is she a keeper??
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Everyone thinks she is a doll...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I agree, she's a keeper. She looks just like a baby doll! You must be a proud mama.
She certainly is a doll. Beautiful!! Can't wait until you have her home.
Johnda, she is one of the most precious little girls I have ever seen! I am so excited for you! I'll have to find you on myspace...I have that Steven CC video on there! Thank you again for everything!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Nikki
Wow! She is stunning! I have been checking your blog daily for this update:)
She is BEAUTIFUL. I was so wondering if you had made it home ok. I've checked your blog 1000 times over the last few days. She is so BEAUTIFUL (did I mention that already?). Seven is a number of completeness, fullness, perfection -- just what she is! Blessings, dear friend!
I think she is so precious.. I just cry with tears of happiness and thinking that she will be coming into a great family:) I think the comment that Bob made, is so precious.. Its the truth. I cant wait for her to get here!
She is so beautiful- what a precious girl! So happy for you! You know something funny? I have pictures of Z in that same exact sweater! Look on Jackie's blog- you'll see it! Hope the next month flies right by for you.
I love those eyes and that head full of hair, so precious!!! She's proof that God answers prayer. We love you guys!!
She is absolutely beautiful!!
Precious!!! Omgosh she's so super cute in those pics. What a true blessing from God.
Best wishes!
:)
Monica
She is beautiful. Do you mindsharing how old she is?
Post a Comment