In part of her concert, she asked you to remember a Christmas Memory...And I was thinking of my childhood, Going to my Mamaw and Papaw's house for Christmas...There was so many kids, grandkids, great-grandkids...And not enough money for toys...But we got a brown paper bag full of fruit, a WHOLE pack of gum (that you didn't have to share) a Chick-O stick and finally a candy cane..I remember that best of all...And boy do I miss that...The simple things in life...what would we give to go back to those days...Then I was thinking about the referral and how this is going to change our lives..And that this is the last Christmas with just the four of us..Next year it will be the 5 of us...Christmas Blessing we all should take a moment to think about...
Ok, now let's share them!! Kinda a TAG for Memories! God Bless and keep us in your prayers...


1 comment:
Im so excited... I can remember just a few christmas of getting that bag when i was little :) I cant wait for this little girl.. :) bows and ribbons and more..
Post a Comment