Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tag!

Another mother blog http://kyrgyzheart.blogspot.com/ tagged me today. She is on her way to Kyrgyzstan. So, here goes.

1. Danny and I are high school sweethearts..We dated for 3 years broke up for 3 years and will be celebrating our 15th year anniversary in Feb.
2. I am a Full time Realtor, which I love my job, sometimes it's very demanding and very rewarding. I started selling real estate about 4 years ago. Before I was a Realtor I was a stay at home mom (for the most part) I plan on working after the baby comes home. But not as much..
3. I found out I was expecting I was at the Dr's...long story about getting pregnant and how Samuel's name came about! And then when Samuel was 12 weeks...well I found out once again..Johnny was born 6 days shy of Samuel's first birthday...Irish twins...It was very hard those first years, but now I wouldn't change it for the world.
4. I wish I could change the world one step at a time...And make time for others.
5. I would love to start exercising, just easier to sit with a bag of chocolate and read a book
6. I love to shop and would love to be a professional shopper, No I'm not a shopolic but enjoy spending someone else's money!!!
7. I love to read, Nicolas Sparks (he can't write them fast enough for me) Karen Kingsbury just finished one of her last night "Dandeline Dust" great book about an adoption story
8. Love to read blogs, big internet shopper.
9. Love being a mom, wife, friend, sister and daughter...
10. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY DAUGTHER....soon

No comments: