I just found your blog through the Kyrgyzstan Yahoo group. She is absolutely beautiful - and such a little peanut! We are hoping to get a referral soon and plan to name her Josie too! Great minds think alike! We also live in Kentucky. So many similarities... Congratulations!
What a beauty! Josie fits her perfectly. We leave in 15 days to get our Jyly. I am not sure about your agency but our agency told us that we could travel as soon as we accepted our referral. The first trip is just for bonding but you probably need to wait until she is moved to the baby house. I am so happy for you!
congrats johnda, danny, samual, and johnny!!!!! i am so excited for you!!! cant wait to meet her and hold her!!!! she is beautiful!! like the name that you chose to go with. although she could pass for a tylyn.....hahahaha
BEAUTIFUL! Wishing you an easy process going to get her. I will follow your experience carefully because I'm still trying to decide between Kyrg and Kaz. Best wishes!
12 comments:
She is precious. Can't wait until u get to travel!!!
Oh she is just beautiful! What a pretty little mouth :) Congratulations, you'll be in our prayers and so will Josie (I love her name ;)
OH, Johnda, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hugs!!! What a blessing.
Your friend in Kyrg adoption,
Maria
I just found your blog through the Kyrgyzstan Yahoo group.
She is absolutely beautiful - and such a little peanut!
We are hoping to get a referral soon and plan to name her Josie too! Great minds think alike!
We also live in Kentucky.
So many similarities...
Congratulations!
Oh she looks like a sweetie!
She is so adorable!! Congratulations. Can't wait hear about your travels to meet her.
She is gorgeous and so tiny! I love the name too.
What a beauty! Josie fits her perfectly. We leave in 15 days to get our Jyly. I am not sure about your agency but our agency told us that we could travel as soon as we accepted our referral. The first trip is just for bonding but you probably need to wait until she is moved to the baby house. I am so happy for you!
She is beautiful. Hoping you get to meet her soon!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!!
Nikki
congrats johnda, danny, samual, and johnny!!!!! i am so excited for you!!! cant wait to meet her and hold her!!!! she is beautiful!!
like the name that you chose to go with. although she could pass for a tylyn.....hahahaha
BEAUTIFUL! Wishing you an easy process going to get her. I will follow your experience carefully because I'm still trying to decide between Kyrg and Kaz.
Best wishes!
Post a Comment