Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Updates...sorry for taking so long!

It has been a very busy couple of months! And time is flying by. Josie
has been home for 11 months. It's amazing! I just couldn't image life without her! She is growing 22lbs and still 8 teeth. Her hair is getting so long and she has started being size 12 months and went from a size 3 shoe to a size 5 in the past month! She took a big jump in clothes and shoes.. Her fav's are pizza and oranges. She still takes a bottle at nap/bed time. As for the boys they are playing golf and track...keeping us running around crazy...drop one off...pick one up...pick the other one up...then to a friends house..then pick up the girlfriend...what's for dinner? WOW! Then last week Danny hurt his knee in a basketball game...So, we figure surgery is in the future! As for me Real Estate is going great! I know the market is suspose to be bad..but it's not!!! I'm just blessed...and I'm so thankful for my God!!! He amazes me everyday....We have been trying to find a new church..a church that has something for my teen boys, and a nursery for Josie...And we went with a friend last weekend and really enjoyed it..
My neice Cassie got married on Saturday the 14th and Josie was the ring girl :)
I wanted to share pictures of her and my family!



Love this picture!!!! Just amazing little girl!






















5 comments:

Maria said...

I still love the one with her on the phone. She is very petite like Ellie, eh? I'm hoping by 18 months we'll be in 12 month clothes. :-) She is so darling, Johnda -- of course you know that. We are so blessed, aren't we? I LOVE her hair. I can't wait until E. gets more hair!

Michele said...

She is getting so big. The photos are just so cute. She is got to be the best sister those boys could ask for. thanks for the up dates.

Mom to 2 Angels said...

She looks beautiful in her little dress! AP was a flower girl at about that age. It was entertaining, to say the least!

Margaret and Tom said...

Oh Johnda she is just so cute! I'm glad she is doing so well!

Nikki said...

Wow- she looks so precious!