Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan. 12, 2008

A year ago...Danny and I boarded a plane...Scared..EXCITED..worried...nervous...are we crazy...and broke..hahaha. That trip I didn't sleep a wink..up 38 hours or was it more..IDK..I just remember feeling like I had the flu I was so tired, but excited to met Josie. We finally made it and met Josie on the 13th..When they laid that sweet baby in my arms...My heart grew..I was dancing inside, the love of a child. To feel her sweet body lay so softly in my arms..feeling her heart beat next to mine. Those amazing brown eyes looking into mine...It was like I was holding an angel. She was so calm..allowing me to take her in...I studied her, smelled her...and FELL IN LOVE!

1 comment:

Margaret and Tom said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year now since you met her. That is such an awesome memory!