Friday we took Josie to the Dr. for her well baby check up and for shots .
Weight: 19lbs 1oz
Lenght: 29.6 inches long
Dr.Thida said she was doing great and was growing good. We are behind on her shots, due to the fact everytime I schedule an appointment she ends up becoming sick. So, we finally made Fridays appt. She had 5 shots and it took The boys never acted like that..they cried of course. But she was literally pushing and jumping to get out of my arms. It took her about 45 minutes to calm down. And then she slept for 4 hours. She woke up in an awesome mood. Before Josie's dr. appt we went to lunch at Bob Evan's. I'm telling you that little girl can put some food away..It amazes me.
That reminds me the other evening I was out late showing property and Danny fixed dinner. I was eating my in the family room. Josie had already ate and Danny said she ate great. She walks over to my plate grabs my texas toast and I grab it..she pulls and it rips in half...she smiles and said "there"..hahaha She ate that part and then came back for the other half...She just cracks me up!!!!
Ok...back to Friday...AFter lunch we went to our local Social Security office and applied for Josie's Social Security card..We should get it in the next 2 weeks.
I walked in the office with my HUGE brief case of paper work..The clerk laughed
and said is that ALL of Josie's paper work..Yes I said so proudly...Those papers were my blood sweat and tears...People outside the adoption world do not realize the amount of paper work and how HARD it can be to obtain ONE piece of paper..it might takes months..and then it's wrong...you do it again..So, yes that's Josie's paper work...And I had everything they needed!!! WOOOOHOOO
We have been very busy with the boys schedules. Johnny plays for the 7th grade basketball and that keeps us running everyday. Samuel decided not to play this year..He is sooooooooooo addicted to xbox. He says he just wants to play Golf and I'm fine with that. They are growing up so fast..it breaks my heart. Johnny has a really nice girlfriend that has been spending time with us. And it's kinda nice. They are so cute together.
We are planning a trip to Nashville Jan 23-25 to meet some of the other babies from Kyrgyzstan. I can't wait to meet some of my blogging buddies and those sweet babies I check on everynight. It's my nightly things to do.. ok now for some pics :)








The last pictures are when my friends came over, she got that baby from Rylea..her BFF...:) She loves that baby!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Dr. Visit and updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so excited that we might meet in a few weeks. Josie looks like AP with her babies! She is always taking care of one, feeding it or changing its diapers. Such fun!
Such cute pics. I am jealous of the upcoming get-together!! Can't wait to see the pictures, though.
Glad to see Josie is doing so well.
Jackie
Love the bow in her hair!! I can't believe she is the same baby that I saw you holding a year ago. She is so beautiful and looks so happy!
Janiece..I know isn't it amazing what a little love can do...
I read your blog all the time..just seems like i get busy and forget to comment :) I'm still stalking ya girl!!!
She is so cute with the baby doll! I can't wait to see the pictures when you meet up with the other Kyrgyzstan families!
Post a Comment