Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

hehe I swear I'm not hiding!!!



. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? my husband, Danny

C. Cake or pie? Both I'm on a diet and working out!!!

D. Day of choice? Sunday

E. Essential item? Cell Phone, I'm a realtor...trying to pay for Josie :) other item would be the packed diaper bag

F. Favorite color? I'm a brown gal this week!

G. Gummy bears or worms? does it have sugar...i'll eat it..again diet!

H. Hometown? Flatwoods, KY..

I. Indulgence?

J. January or July? July...love this time of the year

K. Kids? 3

L. Life isn’t complete without? my Lord and Savior

M. Marriage date? 2-13-03!!!! The day before Valentines..HE CAN'T forget!!!

N. Number of brothers & sisters? Two older sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? none really
Q. Quotes? SWSWSWN...some will, some won't so what...Next...
R. Reasons to smile? many of them..right now seeing that sweet baby girl smile
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? well my life is an open book
V. Vegetable? potatoe...fried, mashed, baked..again diet!!!!
W. Worst habits? eating late at night...can you tell i'm hungry...lol
X. X-ray or ultrasound? none..that means i'm at a hospital and someone is sick
y. Your favorite food? chinesse..here we go again about food...
Z. Zodiac Gemini
I will tag the seven later!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

UMMMM ???? Photos of Josie??? *smile* We need a fix, girl!!