Those are great pictures! Good to hear Joisie is doing so well. She is beautiful! Aylin was not on the charts either for a long time, but always very healthy.
Yay! There you are! I've been wondering where you were and how you were doing. Josie is GROWING so fast, and of course, she is just getting cuter. I'm so glad that life is going well for you. Keep the updates and pictures coming :)
4 comments:
Those are great pictures! Good to hear Joisie is doing so well. She is beautiful! Aylin was not on the charts either for a long time, but always very healthy.
Yay! There you are! I've been wondering where you were and how you were doing. Josie is GROWING so fast, and of course, she is just getting cuter. I'm so glad that life is going well for you. Keep the updates and pictures coming :)
What a beautiful family! Josie sounds like she is doing fantastic.
Lovely family photo :)
Post a Comment