Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updates

We are doing great, we went to have an ultrasound today of Josie's brain. Her medical report said she had water on the brain...We didn't get this report until after we picked her up! Which upset us every much!!!! That was the main diagnosis, but there was several more. But that one concerned the doctor. He stated that they would have had to do a MRI or Ultrasound to determine whether she had water on the brain or not. But we don't know whether she had one or not..I figure they do not have the equipment. So, to ease our mind we had one today. We will not no until next week sometime. The doctor stated she has no signs of it..But just to be safe.
I will keep everyone posted on what happens..now for some pictures.
Remember the amazing t-shirt my friend got Josie...She wore it today and I HAD to take pictures!!








Mommy and Daughter!

6 comments:

janiece said...

Ohhhh so cute!!!

Lisa Brotherton said...

What a great photo of the two of you together. She looks so happy and healthy.
I can imagine you were upset to get medical reports like that afterwards. That information must have been available before hand!
I will be praying and watching for the results of her tests.
I hope all is well. God bless!

Jackie said...

Johnda, she is so cute in her t-shirt and that denim skirt. Adorable. She looks so happy!!! Exactly what we want, right?

Keep the updates coming :)

Maria said...

Johnda - Know that I'm thinking and praying for both you and Josie until the results come in. We were told E. had an ultrasound of the brain to determine how many weeks early she was and if everything was ok. We are also awaiting some medical tests while here in country. They are due back on Monday. They will not change the outcome -- she is our daughter just like Josie is yours. We will pray together. HUGS!!

Margaret and Tom said...

Wow she is so pretty and big stuff in her shirt and denim skirt....so cute!!!!!!! She looks so strong and healthy, I am so happy she is doing so well, and glad to see Mommy smiling too :)
Margaret

Gen 's Family Story said...

You look fabulously happy as well as Josie! She is such a little peanut when you see pics of her being stood up by you guys!