We received our results! It's NORMAL!!!! Yippeeee
What a relief & an answered prayer! So happy to hear that good news.
Oh we are so happy for you! I think she looks so good & you look so happy.Can't wait to be holding our baby in the USA. The time just can't get here that fast.
Oh, Johnda, I'm so happy for you. God is so good!!! We are in prayer for our test results as well. We hope to get them tomorrow.
Yayyy! So happy to hear this news :)
Great news! Thank you God!
What a relief...this is great news!
That's wonderful! It is always nervewracking until you get your results!
Post a Comment
REI.com Coupons
7 comments:
What a relief & an answered prayer! So happy to hear that good news.
Oh we are so happy for you! I think she looks so good & you look so happy.
Can't wait to be holding our baby in the USA. The time just can't get here that fast.
Oh, Johnda, I'm so happy for you. God is so good!!! We are in prayer for our test results as well. We hope to get them tomorrow.
Yayyy! So happy to hear this news :)
Great news! Thank you God!
What a relief...this is great news!
That's wonderful! It is always nervewracking until you get your results!
Post a Comment