It doesn't seem like this little lady has been home for a month today!
She has brightened our life...Made us laugh, cry and helped us remember
what is was like when our boys were young! She is doing great loves to play.
LOVES LOVES her brothers.. Instead of a Momma's or Daddy's girl I think she is
Bubbies's girl!!! It has been rough trying to get into a schedule. I have gone back
to work. My girlfriend watches her a couple days a week. Which is a blessing.
She is getting bigger by the day!!! She is eating cereal, veg's and loves juice!
She is trying to sit up and goes to bed around 9:30pm and gets up around 8:00am
On the weekends she wants a bottle at 8 but goes back to sleep and will sleep until 11:00...I think that's when she is doing most of her growing!!!!
Ok, now for some pictures :)
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhyiPPUM5-FkVKJfT68vwlPHtwvIECee4yfzuGIDdUYBz-EQrbCa3sbOtOwZANxnhWuiwtrO5XrxKEJc0aevBKqVPOWBqDVbooyFOMGCsvVfrC161fgrvEWcEGBcgslUAsR4cYADMJqYWJ_/s1600-h/100_3644.JPG">
Friday, May 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Josie....7 months today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
She is gorgeous! Love this big beautiful eyes. Thanks for sharing new photos :)
Thanks for the update. She looks wonderful. So happy to see her growing and smiling and HAPPY!!
Thank you for blessing us with her sweet little face! Wow what a sweetie.
Absolutely beautiful!! Sounds like she is doing great. Thank you for sharing!
What a doll! She looks so happy!
Oh my goodness, I am so behind on my blogs. She is gorgeous. Those eyes are beautiful!! She seems to have a great and happy personality. I am glad she is home to celebrate her 7 mo. birthday :)
love love love the pictures!
Post a Comment