Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Visa's

Well We didn't get our Visa's for Kazakhstan...They had a sign on their door stating they were overloaded and the office was closed today...
Don't you wish you could close your office/job if you felt overwhelmed??
But anyways..we are going to apply for it on Monday in Kyrgyzstan....
I am feeling better, not 100% yet..But I'm praying I will be back 100% on Saturday.

4 comments:

Margaret and Tom said...

Oh good Johnda, I am glad you are feeling better and are still able to travel to pick up Josie. I am a few posts behind :) I hope you have a wonderful trip to get Josie, I know you will never forget these wonderful days! Feel better and safe travels!

Hilary Marquis said...

Praying for you health and a smooth pick up trip! I can't wait to see pictures of that little angel in her mommy's arms again :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will feel much better when you have that beautiful baby in your arms. Don't worry about the visa's. Everything happens for a reason. You know that well! Have a safe trip.

Gen 's Family Story said...

WE are praying for your health and that the visa thing gets straightened out. We are excited for you and will be following your journey. Be glad that you are not at the silk road, it was dirty, you should have seen how black Phoebe's sleepers got from her crawling around on the floor!