Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Visa for Kazakstan

We finally heard today that we will get our Visa's on Tuesday evening!! Well that is the day we are to fly home..So, much for that. Hopefully we can get her sos Clinic appt. for Wednesday, get the results on Thursday, have our embassy appt. on Thursday...Maybe fly home on Saturday????

We need to be home by Sunday the 20th. My family and friends have a Welcome Home Party planned..Invitations have been sent out :(
Just remember us in your prayers, It's hard being here, we just want to bring our baby home.

As for Josie, she just makes us smile! We gave her a bath last night and she smiled the whole time. I gave her a massage w/ Baby Magic...That is my favorite smell! I wanted to eat her up. She is eating really good and sleepy about 6 hours a night, she will get up eat and go right back to sleep. She loves to watch tv..lol
It's so cute she will not take her eyes off of it. She has started to "sing"..She has been babbling. She has found she can reach for toys and play with them. Danny and I was talking in the past 48 hours she has really noticed her hands and hand eye coordination is getting better. She is almost 6 months. But to me her motor skills are about a 3 month old...But like Danny and I said it has improved in the past 48 hours. She loves to lay on her belly and did roll over to her belly yesterday...She got mad at that and Mommy had to come to the rescue :) lol
We I'm going to take a nap...I have forgotten what it's like to get up in the middle of the night!!! lol

7 comments:

Gen 's Family Story said...

I know that feeling. You just want to be home. Prayers that all will go smoothly and you make your surprise party!

Pamela said...

I just love following your journey, Johnda. it won't be long now until I'll be traveling to pick up my baby daughter. So, I find it so helpful to follow along with you...it helps me know what to expect.

Many blessings!

Pamela

Hilary Marquis said...

Rats! I was hoping the luggage would be your glitch for the trip...Anyway, Josie is beautiful! Do I see dimples like my Anara? Sounds like she is catching up already. Isn't it amazing what a little love can do? We'll pray they get things done sooner rather than later.

Rachel said...

I am SOOOO excited for you guys to finally have that beautiful little girl! Scarlett is just the oppposite...if I put her on her belly she will roll right onto her back! I think crawling is not in the near future. But, take heart in knowing that she is now sleeping 11-12 hours per night! Josie will be there in no time. Right now she just needs her Mommy and Daddy :)

Margaret and Tom said...

Oh Johnda, it sounds like Josie is just so sweet! I bet she is really enjoying her mommy and daddy, she is going to learn so much so quick! I hope that the schedule works out to be fast and you can come home soon. I know Josie's brothers are anxious to hug and kiss her!

Suzanne said...

Wee Josie is a beauty! I'll keep fingers and toes crossed all goes well with the visa and you are all home safe and sound in time for your welcoming committee.

-Suzanne B

Anonymous said...

YEAH, soooooooooooooooo happy for you all!!!!!!!!! Josie is PRECIOUS:) Praying for a quick stay.