We got a call today Hotel Kazzhol wll not hold our reservation any longer in Kazakhstan...So, we are staying at
Astana Hotel
113 Baitursynov Str., 050022
Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Telephone: +7 (727) 250 70 50
It looks like it is very nice on the internet...It should be it's $275.00 a night!! OUch the other hotel was $105.00 a night. At this point I don't care. Just let me get there and let's go HOME!!! We spoke to advocate in Kazakhstan she stated if we pay extra money to have Josie's blood work done, we could leave here Thursday evening (our time at home) and be there Friday evening in Huntington!!! Just remember us in your prayers that God will keep us safe and for a fast trip home!
They do have wireless internet at Astana Hotel....... So, Until Kazakhstan!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hotel Change
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OUCH is right, but I'd be like you -- how much to get home??? Still praying you get home sooner rather than later.
Johnda, I am praying you guys will be able to leave on Thursday with no gliches! Josie is JUST ADORABLE and I am so happy she is finally with you. But, I know how much you are itching to get home to your boys!
Hi Johnda,
Good luck on the rest of your trip. I hope it all goes smoothly, and that you are able to get home to your boys soon. Safe travels home!
Kim
Post a Comment