Hi ALL!
We finally made it here..Josie had her appt and she is doing good she
weights 12.3 lbs and is 23.5 inches long.
We have our embassy appt tomorrow at 3 and can leave anytime after
that..We have contacted our travel agency to see if we can get out of
here Thursday evening your guys time which will make us getting there
Friday evening
We can't use our computer so we are using a computer lab...So, once
we get our tickets we will call to let everyone know when we will be
home!!!!
We can't wait to get home and see everyone!! Especially those BOYS!!!!
We love you guys and we will call you later!!
I will post more about our horrible visa experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yayyy!!! You're almost on the way home. Safe travels and enjoy that baby girl.
Ted had problems too. You'll have to compare notes.
Here'shoping it works and you can get home on friday!
I am so sorry to hear that you have had a horrible experience, but take heart in knowing how many of us are so close to going really do enjoy your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us. Many blessings and I am glad to hear you are coming home with a beautiful baby girl!!
Pam B
Good to hear that you will make it on time!!! I'm interested to hear about your visa experience, so sorry....
Praying for everything to go smooth on your way home, I am excited for you to be back on US soil!
Yeah!!! So glad you made it. Hopefully your next post will be your homecoming pictures :) Congratulations, and have a safe trip home to your boys!
I am so happy that you will be home soon, can't wait to see those pictures of the boys meeting Josie for the first time!
Post a Comment