Well, again I took it upon myself to call the courier that is picking up our dossier at the Embassy...Our dossier was suppose to be ready Thursday...So, I call this morning. She said
they went to pick it up on Thursday, it wasn't ready. They went back on Friday..not ready. Told them to come back Monday, 1oth..So, they lady at the courier's office was AWESOME...she told me to call back about 3:30..So, I go to work, do some errands, next time I look at my watch it's 4:15..I hurry up and call....They are closed. So, we still don't know if our dossier is on it's way to California, then to Kyrgyzstan...BTW our dossier has been in the Embassy since the latter part of December or Early January. So, much for a 10 day turn around, now it's 30 days.
So, at 9am Tuesday morning I will be calling that nice lady...
Ok Now I need to vent!
I get so frustrated sometimes, I just wish people would do their jobs..Why did our dossier have to sit on someone's desk for 7-8 weeks?? We have been home for 8 weeks now..We were told we would be picking Josie up about 8 weeks after our first "bonding" trip. As of now we have been home 8 weeks..if we go to court next week(and that's a BIG IF, IF the judge isn't sick, IF our dossier is released, IF, IF IF IF)then we are looking at ANOTHER 30 days..(waiting period)
then a week or two after that to travel...GRRRR add another 5-6 weeks..
That makes our total of waiting 13-15 weeks..that adds up to how many days that sweet baby is laying over there without hearing I love you. Having someone rock her to sleep..being cuddled..just being loved!! I am so greatful she doesn't realize what is going on...I couldn't image her thinking where did they go.. As Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months....So, why can't people just do their jobs??
Don't get me wrong I am totally blessed and try to be a good person..And try to be a patient person...I have two wonderful boys at home that I love dearly!! And they make everyday a special day, they make me laugh, they make me cry...they are growing up so fast...I have a wonderful husband that amazes me everyday..is not only my husband but my bestfriend.
I have a great family that is very supportive, loving and caring.
Please don't take me wrong..I am very greatful for what I have..And what God has done for me..I have prayed and I know it will be in God's Time...But sometimes people need a little nug to get the ball rolling...
Blessings to all...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Still no dossier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry things aren't going quickly for you. I know how much you miss Josie and how much you love her. It is hard to wait no matter how wonderful your current family and how many blessings you have...you're still missing a part of you family and your heart! We will pray that your dossier is ready and you'll get a quick court date. Hang in there! God is faithful and His timing is perfect.
Oh I agree with you! I don't think anything you said sound ungrateful. You just want your daughter home to love her forever --- and I want that for you too so that I can see pics of you & her together.
I will pray that things speed up for you and Josie!
Post a Comment