Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

May we introduce...our daughter


That's right OUR daughter Josie McGuire....The judge has approved us and we have a travel DATE!!! Oh My Goodness!!!! Johnda is doing a happy dance!!! YIPEEEE Praise God!

8 comments:

janiece said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Happy dance happy dance!

Allison said...

Yahoo!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

Jackie said...

I am so happy to read this news. Yayyy!!

Monica said...

SO happy for you... can't wait to see new pics of Miss Josie in your arms!
Congrats!!!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Yay!!!! Happy dance away, you deserve it! Hope this next wait flies by and you are on your way soon.

Betsy said...

Congratulations!! I have been following your blog for quite some time now and I am so happy for your family!

AhsMom said...

Congratulations!!!

and the good news came just when you were starting to feel down.

Lisa Brotherton said...

Love the dimple!
And you get to fill in a few ??? on the timeline now!
I am so HAPPY for you all!