Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Still Nothing!

We have heard really nothing. The beginning of the week they say our paper work will be in Kyrgystan next week, a few days later..they are backed up and are still at the Embassy..
So, we are confused...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Anyways!
Danny and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary on the 13th..Time sure does go by fast!!! It has been an amazing 15 years...We didnt get to go out on the 13th . We went to see
Bucket List and went to Ruby's last night with my sister! We had a great time!

5 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Happy Anniversary, hoping next week you see some movement at the Embassy!

Hilary Marquis said...

Congratualtions on 15yrs! We will celebrate our 10th this July :) The time really does fly, and so will this waiting for Josie, hang in there.

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's hoping there is some movement this week :)

Stay strong.

Lisa Brotherton said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 15th will come in December.
I keep checking in on your blog and hoping for progress. I know it is coming. I am sending up my prayers for Josie and you. Hang in there, Johnda!
Lisa B

Ivy Lee said...

Johnda, congrats on your anniversary. I am sending you good thoughts and hoping all our paperwork moves along quickly.

Ivy