Well, to start of yes I'm impatient...So, as of today we still had not heard where our dossier/documents are!! I took it upon myself to call the Embassy I didn't know whether they would talk to me or not..But they did, and was very nice. They asked me to spell my last name, and the name of our courier. She then proceeded to put me on hold, for about 10 seconds. She then came back on the line and informed me it would be released on March 6Th, 2008. The embassy is now taking 30 days to process dossier...So isn't it amazing a total of 20 seconds I knew where our paper work is..And I have been asking our agency over 3 weeks where our dossier it??? Our agency is co-brokering with another agency..So, I don't blame our advocate..
So, we hope to go to court the week of March 10..Say a little prayer for us!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Embassy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good for you! I often find that the embassies aren't those scary places people often imagine them to be! Wow, 30 days, yikes!
Post a Comment