Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

We made it....finally!

After 27 hours we made it..Boy it was a hard trip. But we made it to our room and crashed! So, now we will be up all night! We get to meet Josie on Monday 3pm our time here. I have lost track our days or time. But we are excited about meeting her...that's the only reason I would travel like this ever again...
Hopefully we can post some pictures soon...

4 comments:

mel@livvyloowho said...

Yay! I am glad that you are there and get to hold Josie in such a short time. Keep us posted!

Hilary Marquis said...

Yay! So glad you made it. It's a brutal trip, isn't it? Enjoy your beautiful angel. If you get the chance tell Tatiana hello from the Tim, Hilary & Anara. She is doing so well. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Allison said...

So happy to hear you made it! I am NOT looking forward to that travel at all.
I can't wait to hear updates about meeting Josie. I'm so excited for you!

CassndRob said...

Hey Im excited for you to meet her... I want pictures...