Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The waiting begins...

I sure hope this 4-6 weeks doesn't take long...I don't think I can shop anymore! :) j/k

I finally went back to work on Tuesday, boy that flight has taken a toll on me. I still have my nights and days mixed up. Our next trip I think we are going to stay at the Silk Road Hotel, if you read my blogs while we were in Kyrgyzstan, I didn't like the Asia Mountain very much...the last day there we found out there was a Strip club next door, the service was so so, the Internet was horrible, the food was cold and I just didn't feel comfortable there. So, the Silk Road Hotel is suppose to be much nicer.So, if you have stayed there let us know. Also, we are trying to search for flights, that do not have very many stops. So, if you can help, let us know...
I wanted to say thanks to all the "adoptive bloggers" whether you left a nice comment or
helped us out in anyway! Thanks..
And I thought I would share another picture of Josie..This is the famous bottle I spoke about while in Kyrgyzstan. I love those eyes.

8 comments:

mel@livvyloowho said...

omg, that bottle:)! It is so...simple!

She is just adorable, I hope that the next month goes by quickly for you!

Hilary Marquis said...

Welcome Home! Hang in there, the time will go quicker than you think. She'll be in your arms before you know it, and until then she is safely in God's.

Mom to 2 Angels said...

We loved the Silk Road, but have no experience with the Asia Mtn to compare it to. The Silk Road was homey, all the staff tried to speak English and were very friendly. The continental b'fast was free and pretty good. Their business center has internet and souveneirs that can be billed to our room. I would recommend requesting a suite. It was nt much more and was way roomier. There are 2 separate rooms with a door in between so that you can watch TV in one room while baby naps in the other :) Feel free to ask any other questions you might have about it.

janiece said...

Oh I understand. I think Ted is going to stay at Asia Mountain though just because he'll be by himself and he is familiar (somewhat) with the area. That dog that kept barking at all hours drove me up a wall! Hopefully it will be a little warmer when everyone does go back.

Allison said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey to bring Josie home.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you made it back safely. Josie is PRECIOUS:)

Julie and John Wright said...

for some reason the trip home seems much worse then the trip there... it is the day that never ends... They say that your body needs 1 full day for every hour of time change.... I think I believe it.!

Rachel said...

she is so incredibly adorable...i agree with you about those eyes!!