Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Packing...

Well, I have started packing. Getting all the camera's ready and charged. It has been very emotional for me..Kinda just started in the middle of Wal-Mart the other day. I went to find her a bear/stuffed animal and a nice blanket to leave. And I came across a precious angel bunny that said a prayer "Now I lay me down to sleep" Well let me tell you I had a good cry in the middle of Wally World. I never thought about leaving her until that moment..No I haven't meet her but she is my daughter in my heart..And my heart is breaking. Leaving the boys is going to be hard. They want to go so bad but that would cost too much. They have basketball games, practice and mostly school to keep up with. Like I said in my other post I haven't left them like this before..So, it's going to be rough. So, if you are family and you are ready our blog while we are gone..Call and check on the boys. They are either with my Mom or My oldest sister.
Once again keep our family in your prayers...

7 comments:

CassndRob said...

I noticed the excitement tonight for Josie between you and the boys.. The bear with the Lord's Prayer is an awesome little gift for her. I cant wait for all the pictures from this trip to see!

Danny and Brittney said...

Praying you have safe travels. Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl.

Maria said...

Johnda - I'm so excited for you all. I know how torn you must be leaving two behind here and then leaving one behind there. What a shame we can't clone ourselves as mothers! We will be praying for you and following your trip. I know how emotional you must be now. I seem to cry every day. :-) Adoption is one huge emotional rollercoaster. Our prayers for safety, peace and rest go with you as you leave!

Maria

janiece said...

I understand exactly where you are coming from. We had to go for 2 weeks and being away from the kids is darn near killing me. It's awful, but they are having fun with their grandparents and aunt. Make sure you bring something warm for the hotel. It's chilly--and we like cold.

Mom to 2 Angels said...

1 Day to go! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you will be able to update the blog while you are there meeting your daughter :)

mel@livvyloowho said...

It is so real now! Have a great and safe trip. Looking forward to hearing about your journeys and seeing pictures.

Hilary Marquis said...

I'm sure you're not going to sleep a wink tonight ;) There will be time for that on the plane. This is going to change your life in ways you never imagined. I am so excited for your family. What an honor and privilege it is to be a mom! We will be praying for all of you.