Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I went shopping!!

Isn't the internet/ebay wonderful?? I just ordered her bedding!!!!
This is the first thing I have bought! Then I found a website that
does monogramming bibs, burp clothes and bloomers..So, I order that
too...WOW, the shopping has begun....

BTW, we have a name!!!
We will share her name and picture after Christmas. We want
to introduce her to the family!!!

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

SHARE!!!

Anonymous said...

Be careful! Take it from an ebayaholic, you are wandering down a dangerous path. The first thing I bought was bedding and then I moved on to clothing lots. It's just so much fun buying for a little girl. Have a great Christmas! We can't wait until you share.

Jackie said...

Isn't the shopping fun?

Can't wait to hear your daughter's name. I spent a lot of time selecting Little Squirt's name and I couldn't be happier. (I think she likes it, too ;)

Happy Holidays!