Just wondering when the referral will come. I find myself baby shopping when I should be Christmas shopping. I have not bought the first baby item yet! And it's driving me crazy! I have found a couple of sellers on ebay that have beautiful bedding..and my finger wants to go to BID or even better BUY NOW!!!
So, when do you start buying? after the referral, after the 1st visit..WHEN?
Danny said the other night, "I'm going to be broke, with all her clothes and shoes?" Well, yeah but that's ok... I just laughed because I know she will have him wrapped around her finger! I'm sure he will being shopping just as much as myself! We went to BabiesRus on our first visit to the adoption agency and both of us were totally shocked by all the new gadgets they have out..and in every color. I would love to max out a credit card going there..Well, I just might (shhh). Love you honey!!! :)
We all are just excited, Samuel said last weekend, can't we hurry up this process and start buying?? Johnny wanted to buy her a Christmas ornament tonight...
So, for now we wait...and wait...and wait...
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment