Well it has been an exciting couple of weeks since we decided to go with Kyrgyzstan. I was upset with not going with Guatemala, but I guess that it wasn't God's will. For a few days all we did was "paper chase" going from place to place changing documents, having them notarized, then going to the county to have it certified, and then to Frankfort to have them state authenticated...I hadn't been to Frankfort since my 6Th grade trip ( a long time ago). But now I can get in and out and the security guy knows us now.. As of the 28th we were third in line for a baby girl, as of YESTERDAY we were in third place . TODAY we are FIRST in line for our baby girl...OMG, We were in Wal-mart FIGHTING that horrible crowd of inconsiderate people, when I received an email on my blackberry..Danny was in the opposite direction as I when I'm reading this email...FIRST in line...WHAT???? With tears in my eyes...I had Danny read the email...we both are in shock...We didn't expect this to happen so fast, we thought maybe by the end of Jan. we might get a referral, but not this soon..Then the thought came how much $$$$$ do we have to be prepared to send...WOW..But we know God will take care of that...So, if we get a referral in a week or so that has us traveling around Christmas or just the week after. That would be nice since Danny has the week of Christmas and the week after Christmas off...We will just have to wait and see what God has in his plans...
Now with the name...This has been a challenge for us as a family...When they boys were born we only had Danny and I to worry about..Now we have two boys, oh I dont like that at all, or I know a girl in school with that name and I don't like her...So, we have a couple picked out....
Leah, Olivia, Josie....I guess we'll just wait to see her picture...OH my I can't wait to go shopping...all those hair bows, dresses, SHOES!!! God is so Good!!!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Things are moving right along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! God is so good indeed! Don't worry about the money, I know first hand that HE has it all under control...see our blog ;)Your angel is waiting for you.
Hi! We are in TN (I'm guessing you are in KY) and are just staring the process for Kygryzstan (you're right -- where is it again???). I'd love to email you about what agency you are using and follow along with your journey. There's a link to my email on my blog - www.introvertedextrovert.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!!
I am sooooo happy for all of you! What a great Christmas present!! I know that you going to spoil this little blessing so much! She is a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful family waiting for her arrival. Please keep me updated!
Love ya!
Tammy
I am so happy for all of you! I can just see you crying in a store! LOL I can't wait for you to receive this wonderful gift from God. She is a very lucky little one to be blessed with a family like yours.
Love ya!!
Tammy
How wonderful! We could have a great big group heading over the first week of January. As far as names go, don't even try to pick one out until you see her. As soon as I saw Jyly's little face, I knew what to call her. All the names I had picked out went out the window. Just promise me you won't call her Melon Popsicle. Oh wait, that was another Kyrg adoptee! Sorry.
Wonderful news! I agree--once you see her face, you'll know what name fits.
Post a Comment