Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Referral~

Ok, we have accepted the referral! Now we have to come up with a name!!! Just not any name either. So, any comments?? We are hoping to have new pictures of her next week. The one of her is not very clear. This what we know about her, other than she is a DOLL! Beautiful eyes, lips and plenty of hair.

Birthday ~ October 16, 2007
Birth weight ~ 3lbs 9 oz (tiny)
Her weight now ~ 5lbs 7 oz (growing)
Length now ~ 19.25
Born at 37 weeks
She is soooo tiny, it kinda worries me.

Our advocate said we should be traveling soon, mid January. Please keep us in your prayers!
And let me here about names?? Or names to go with the following first names
1. Josie
2. Leah
3. Dani

8 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

If it makes you feel any better was only 3lbs 6.5oz when I was born, 6.5 weeks early,and I am just fine :) We kept our daughter's given name because we loved it! We had an Amelia and wanted another name so Anara fit perfectly. I know a lot of people kept a portion of their birth names and it worked out well...granted some of the names I've heard are hideous and you could not in good conscience saddle a child with such a name :) Ask if she has a middle name though, we didn't know about Anara's until we traveled to meet her. All of the names are lovely, its a tough decision, but you'll know the right combination when you see it. Congrats!

Hilary Marquis said...

...wanted another "A" name...

Anonymous said...

I like the name Josey Ann...

Gen 's Family Story said...

What a wonderful Christmas present!!! So happy & excited for you!!! What orphanage is she in?
Get ready for the big ride:)
Merry Christmas!

Jackie said...

Congrats again on your referral. My Little Squirt was 3lbs 10oz at birth - also very tiny.

I love all your first name choices. Have you considered using her given name for a middle name?

I can't wait to see her. Jan. will be here before you know it :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Our girl was tiny, too and she has more thn caught up! She was 11 pounds at 9 months, according to their reports. They can be off sometimes, too. We kept her given name, as well, because we really liked it.

Anonymous said...

Jyly was tiny too. She was born at 33weeks. Her birth name was Jyldyz and since she is 2, we didn't want to change her name too much. So she is now Jylyanna Dyz. You can go with several names in mind and as soon as you see her, you will know. I am going to be in Bishkek Jan 14-16 and Janiece will be there until the 19th, I think. Maybe we will see you. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! Our little one that we brought home last month from China, was 3 lbs when she was found on the day of her birth. She is still a little small and catching right up! My other daughter was 4 lbs. She is fine too. Best wishes to you!